If you’re going to have a party in the morning, you better have caffeine. It is an unsaid must. I know not everyone is as much of a caffeine addict as me (I drink up to 5 cups of coffee per day,) but a good coffee bar alongside your mimosa bar will definitely make the majority of your guests happy.
On the 9th day of the 12 Days of Brunchmas, set up your coffee bar with more than the essentials. We’ve all been to Starbucks, so it’s really easy to set it up with those basics alone, but there are several easy ways you can spice up your coffee. Simply add a few labels, place your creamers in unique pitchers, place your mugs on the table, and it will look cute and creative!
Hot Tip: You don’t have to break the bank to have options. A few flavors of syrup alongside fresh creamer will go a long way!
Coffee Bar Essentials
- Creamer (Half and Half, Oat Milk, Almond Milk)
- Spices (Cinnamon, chocolate, nutmeg, cardamom, lavender)
- Sweetener (Honey, maple syrup, brown sugar, granulated sugar, monkfruit)
- CBD Oil*
- COFFEE (Obvious maybe?)
Coffee Bar Set Up
My roommate and I used my bar cart to set up our every day coffee bar with her Keurig, a few bags of coffee, a French press, and a little stirring spoon. That said, not everyone has a bar cart and that’s totally okay. The key to making your coffee bar more chic is to use jars and cups so that your liquids and spices don’t look like they just came right from the store.
Check out the Day 1 – 8 of 12 Days of Brunchmas
- Savory Dutch Baby Pancake with Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Healthyish Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies
- The Best Outdoor Brunch Restaurants in Pittsburgh
- Where to Book Easter Brunch Reservations or Order Takeout: Pittsburgh 2021
- How to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in 2021: Pittsburgh Restaurants and At-Home Recipes