Avocaaaadoo. It’s not brunch without avocado toast. It simply cannot be! Christmas may have passed but it is only Day 7 of the 12 Days of Brunchmas. This will be closer to the 12 Days of Christmas than I originally planned, but we all know how busy this time of year is! Have I lost you with my rant yet? I hope not because this is the toast with the most!
What You’ll Need
- 1 loaf challah bread, sliced 1-inch thick
- 1 avocado
- 1 handful of arugula
- bean sprouts to taste
- 4 oz of goat cheese
- 1 radish thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- pinch of salt
- dash of pepper
- Tsp of honey (optional)
- Slice your bread into 1 inch slices.
- Toast your bread. (Seems obvious, no?)
- Spread at least a tablespoon of goat cheese.
- Mash your avocado, add it to your toast. Then add the rest of your toppings beginning with the arugula.
- Add a teaspoon of honey if you’d like it a bit sweeter.
Check out the Day 1 – 6 of 12 Days of Brunchmas
- Where to Book Easter Brunch Reservations or Order Takeout: Pittsburgh 2021
- How to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in 2021: Pittsburgh Restaurants and At-Home Recipes
- How to Plan the Most Romantic Brunch Date at Home
- The PGH Guide to Galentine’s/Valentine’s Brunch
- Where to Order Brunch Takeout in Pittsburgh This Weekend